Please read this site carefully before using it and agree to it before using it.
Please note that if you use it, it will be treated as if you have agreed to all of these terms.
1. This agreement applies to the use of the services provided by the Company as stipulated in Article 2.
2. The Company shall be able to arbitrarily revise this agreement without notifying the user in advance. In addition, we can establish rules to supplement this agreement (hereinafter referred to as "supplementary agreement").
3. Amendments or supplements to this agreement shall be notified to the user by posting the revised agreement or supplementary agreement on this site, and shall take effect from the time of posting. Users will be subject to the revised terms, so please visit this page regularly to check the latest terms and conditions.
1. The services provided by the Company shall be the services listed in the following items (hereinafter referred to as "this service").
(1) Goods sales service
(2) Information service
(3) Various services provided by our company
(4) Various services associated with each of the above items
2. The Company shall be able to arbitrarily revise this service without notifying the user in advance.
"User" means an individual, corporation or other organization that uses this service. In addition, if you use this service, it is considered that the user has agreed to this agreement.Article 4 Member definition
1. "Member" means a person who agrees to this agreement, performs the prescribed procedures necessary for applying for membership from this site, and approves it.
2. "Member information" means information about the member himself / herself disclosed by the member to the Company and information such as the history of the member's transactions.
3. This agreement applies to all members.
After agreeing to this agreement, we will perform the prescribed procedures necessary for applying for membership from this site, and those who are approved by our company are eligible as members. The membership registration procedure shall be carried out by the user himself / herself, and registration by an agent is not permitted at all. When a corporation or other organization registers as a member, it shall be registered in the personal name of the representative or the person in charge together with the corporation name and organization name. The Company shall be able to refuse membership applications from those whose membership has been revoked in the past or those who the Company has determined to be unsuitable.
2. (Membership fee)
There is no admission fee, annual membership fee, or other fees to become a member.
3. (Registration of member information)
When you register as a member, please read the notes on input carefully and enter the necessary information correctly in the designated input form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them. Members shall not register any fraudulent information such as false information, third party information, non-existent information, etc. at the time of enrollment. Even after the membership is approved, if any of these frauds are discovered, the Company shall be able to cancel the membership registration without notifying the member in advance.
4. (Change of member information)
If the information reported to the Company is changed, the member shall promptly notify the change by taking the prescribed procedure necessary for changing the registered information from this site. We are not responsible for any damage caused by not changing the registered information. In addition, even if the registration information is changed, transactions that have already been processed before the change of registration information shall be carried out based on the information before the change of registration information.
2. As a general rule, we will not disclose member information to a third party without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company shall be able to disclose member information and other user information without the prior consent of the member.
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company
3. The Company shall be able to provide information (including advertisements) to the desired members by e-mail newsletter or other methods. The necessity of providing information shall be indicated to the member himself / herself from this site by the method prescribed by the Company. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this site cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
1. The Company will give a member ID and password to the member after membership registration. The member ID and password can be changed by the member at will.
2. The member ID can be replaced with the e-mail address registered by the user at the time of member registration (hereinafter referred to as "registered e-mail address"), and in this agreement, "member ID" means "member ID". It shall include the "registered email address".
3. Members shall manage their member IDs and passwords at their own risk, and shall not lend, transfer, buy or sell them to third parties.
4. Members shall manage their member IDs and passwords at their own risk, and regardless of the member's negligence, the Company shall be responsible for any damages caused by the use of the member IDs and passwords by others. We do not take any responsibility.
5. The manifestation of intention made to the Company using the member ID and password is regarded as the manifestation of intention of the member himself / herself, and all payments, etc. resulting from it are the responsibility of the member.
6. If the member ID and password are found to be used illegally by a third party, the member shall immediately notify the company and follow the instructions from the company.
If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member himself / herself will perform the prescribed procedures necessary for withdrawal from this site, and after the procedures are completed, the membership will be withdrawn when the Company receives the withdrawal application from the member. After withdrawal, you will not be able to use the member-only services provided before that.Article 9 Suspension of provision of this service, cancellation of membership registration, obligation of compensation
If the user or a third party entrusted by the user performs any of the following acts, the Company will suspend the provision of this service or cancel the membership registration without notifying the user in advance. It shall be possible to do so. In addition, the user will be liable for any damages suffered by the Company.
(1) When the member ID and password are used illegally
(2) Regardless of malicious intent, if you access this site to falsify information or send a harmful computer program to this site to interfere with our business.
(3) In the case of infringing the intellectual ownership of the products handled by the Company and the contents on this site
(4) If you make a false declaration when applying for membership
(5) When there is a delay in payment for this service or other defaults
(6) When there is an act of repeating returns and cancellations
(7) When an act corresponding to Article 22 (prohibited matters) is performed
(8) If you make an unreasonable demand beyond your legal responsibility
(9) When there is an act of threatening behavior or using violence regarding the transaction
(10) When the rumors are disseminated, and the credibility of the other party is damaged or the business of the other party is disturbed by using a counterfeit measure or power.
(11) When it is recognized that it belongs to or is related to antisocial forces, or when it is recognized that there is a transaction with antisocial forces
(12) In case of any other act contrary to this agreement
(13) In addition, when the Company determines that it is inappropriate as a member or a user of this site
1. The sales contract between the user and this site shall be established when this site receives the order information from the user.
2. Minors must obtain the consent of their parents or parental authority before ordering products.
3. After the sales contract is concluded, the Company will use the payment method specified in Article 14 specified by the user at the time of ordering, and the price based on the sales contract concluded between the user and this site (hereinafter referred to as "price"). ) Can be charged to the user.
1. The Company shall be able to cancel the contract in the following cases even after the sales contract is concluded. In that case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the cancellation of the contract.
(1) When the product specifications or delivery address information specified by the user are incomplete
(2) When the user does not complete the payment of the full price within the specified period
(3) When the credit card company designated by the user notifies that the credit card has not been fulfilled.
(4) When the name of the transfer account is different from the user's first and last name and payment cannot be confirmed
(5) When the ordered product is out of stock and the subsequent arrival schedule is undecided
(6) When the product is damaged, malfunctions, or other defects before it is delivered, there is no stock that can be replaced, and the arrival schedule is undecided.
(7) When the product cannot be supplied due to discontinuation of production by the manufacturer or supplier.
(8) When it is impossible to deliver the product due to other reasons
2. The Company shall be able to cancel the contract in the following cases even after the sales contract is concluded. In that case, the actual cost can be charged to the user for the cost incurred by the time the contract is canceled.
(1) When the product cannot be delivered due to unknown address, long absence, or refusal to receive
(2) When it is recognized that the user belongs to or is related to an antisocial force, or when it is recognized that there is a transaction with an antisocial force
(3) In addition, when there is fraudulent or inappropriate act in using this service
1. Product information such as specifications and options of each product will be displayed on each product page.
2. The Company shall be able to change product information such as product specifications and options without prior notice to the user.
1. The selling price of each product and the shipping fee of each product will be displayed on each product page.
2. The Company shall be able to change the selling price of the product and the shipping fee of the product without prior notice to the user.
3. Even if either or both of the selling price of the product and the shipping fee of the product are changed after the sales contract is concluded, the user shall pay the price at the time of the sales contract conclusion, and the difference may be charged from the Company to the user. The difference will not be refunded to the user.
1. The user shall be able to select the payment method specified in each of the following items when purchasing the product.
(1) Credit card payment
(2) Bank transfer
(3) Other payment methods that we will newly provide in the future
2. The Company shall be able to add or delete the payment methods specified in each item of the preceding paragraph.
3. If the user selects credit card payment and the credit card company designated by the user notifies that the credit card has not been fulfilled, the Company shall be able to request the user to pay the price by another payment method. I will.
Inquiries about this service, other communications or notifications from users to the Company, notifications regarding changes to this agreement, and other communications or notifications from the Company to general members shall be made by the method specified by the Company.Article 16 Delivery of goods
1. For all orders, the goods will be delivered by the delivery company designated by us. The delivery company shall consider the size, weight, properties, etc. of the product and select it at our discretion. The user cannot specify the delivery company.
2. Products will only be delivered within Japan. Even within Japan, delivery may not be possible for remote islands and some other areas. If you place an order in an area where delivery is not possible, we will treat it as a cancellation and refund it.
3. If the shipping address of the goods is not covered by the standard service of the carrier, additional shipping charges may be incurred. In that case, an additional fee will be charged after the order is placed.
4. When multiple products are delivered in one order, the delivery time, delivery date, and delivery service may differ depending on the product because the delivery source differs depending on the product, inventory status, and the nature of the product.
5. After we arrange the shipping of the product, we cannot accept the change of the delivery address and delivery date and time from the user for any reason or situation.
6. The user shall be able to specify that the goods be delivered to a place other than the user's own place of residence. However, if the user does not receive the product by himself / herself, he / she shall notify the recipient of the delivery destination in advance that the product will be delivered so that the product can be delivered without delay. If the product is returned to us due to the convenience of the user or recipient due to refusal of receipt, long absence, etc., and the product is delivered again at a later date, the user will be charged the actual cost of the return shipping fee and the redelivery shipping fee. I will pay.
7. If the "Absence Notification Form" from the delivery company is posted because the user is absent on the delivery date, the user shall arrange the redelivery to the delivery company by himself / herself.
8. If the user specifies the delivery date and time, the information will be provided to the delivery company of the goods. However, we do not guarantee an accurate delivery date and time because it varies depending on the delivery status.
9. The estimated delivery date may change without prior notice due to reasons such as inventory status fluctuations, busy delivery route conditions, delivery company closures, and natural disasters (bad weather).
10. The user shall confirm the delivery route in advance before purchasing. If the shipping company finds it difficult to bring in, the delivery location may change or an additional fee may be charged.
11. If you use installation delivery (whether assembled or not), we will inform you of the shortest delivery date and the delivery date changeable date. If the schedule and time are changed after the changeable date has passed, if you are absent at the time of your visit on the day, or if you are unable to carry in / install due to the conditions and circumstances of the building or room at the time of your visit, the delivery company Since it will be treated as redelivery according to the regulations, we will charge the redelivery cost specified by our company.
12. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages to the user due to the delay in product delivery, regardless of the reason for the delay.
1. The user shall not be able to change to other products, change specifications, cancel, or return or exchange products for the convenience of the user after the sales contract is concluded for all orders.
2. If the product delivered to the user is defective, damaged, or incorrect, the details will be notified to us from this site within 5 days after the product arrives. If you contact us with the necessary information within the period and it is recognized that the product is defective, damaged, wrong, etc., we will replace it with a new one of the same product. In this case, we will bear the shipping cost and other expenses for the exchange. However, this is limited to cases where the product is returned to the location designated by us using the return slip and delivery company specified by us and using the prescribed packing method. If you do not follow the instructions from us, we will not bear the cost of returning it.
3. If the product is defective, damaged, or different, it will only be replaced if the product / parts are replaced.
4. When exchanging products based on the preceding paragraph, if the products to be exchanged are the following items, we will respond by refunding instead of exchanging the products.
(1) When the product is out of stock and the subsequent arrival schedule is undecided
(2) When the product is damaged, malfunctions, or other defects before it is delivered, there is no replacement stock, and the arrival schedule is undecided.
(3) When the product cannot be supplied due to discontinuation of production by the manufacturer or supplier
(4) When it is difficult to deliver the product according to the product specifications required by the user
(5) When it is impossible to deliver the product due to other reasons
5. If the user suffers damage due to our negligence, our liability shall be within the range of the actual damage amount normally recognized as resulting from the negligence, and in any case, the product price for the order.・ The upper limit is the total amount of shipping charges (including consumption tax).
6. We take great care in handling the products, but there may be small scratches (scratches) due to force majeure during assembly / packing and transportation. In that case, it does not correspond to a defective product and will not be returned or exchanged.
7. The user shall purchase the product from our company, knowing that the color and texture of the actual product are different from those in the product photo and that there are individual differences in the product due to the material. If the actual appearance and the image of the product photo on the site are different, it does not correspond to a defective product and is not subject to return or exchange.
8. Specifications of products are changed from time to time for reasons such as quality improvement. Even if you purchase the same product as the model number you purchased in the past, the specifications may differ. In that case, it does not correspond to a defective product and will not be returned or exchanged.
1. The user may not use or disclose any other information such as copyrighted works provided through this site beyond the scope of personal use of the user as stipulated by the Copyright Law and other laws.
2. If a problem with intellectual property rights such as copyright arises in violation of the provisions of this article, the user shall resolve the problem at his own expense and responsibility. In addition, we shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company, and in the unlikely event that the Company suffers damage, the user shall be liable for the damage suffered by the Company.
1. When operating this site, we may collect user access information using cookies, etc. regarding the user's access history. Its purpose is limited to providing services to users, improving services in the future, and delivering behavioral targeting advertisements, and we will not collect or use it for the purpose of collecting personally identifiable information or for other purposes.
The user shall not transfer the claims and contractual status to the Company generated based on the transactions on this site to a third party.Article 21 Prohibitions
When using this service, the user shall not perform the acts specified in the following items.
(1) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations or this agreement
(2) Acts that damage or may damage the rights, interests, honor, etc. of other users, third parties, or our company.
(3) Criminal acts, acts that are offensive to public order and morals, or acts that may cause such acts
(4) Actions that interfere with or may interfere with the operation or business of this site
(5) Acts of using this service by illegally using personal information or false information of a third party
(6) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
1. In order to keep the operation of this service in good condition, we may suspend all or part of this service without prior notice if any of the following items apply.
(1) When necessary for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the load is concentrated on the system
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc.
(4) In addition, when we determine that it is unavoidable to stop the system 2. The user could not use this service during the period when all or part of this service is stopped. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by this.
1. In providing this service, we will inform the user about system interruption, delay, cancellation, data loss due to failure of communication line or computer, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, and other use of this service. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. that occur.
2. We will do our utmost to prevent harmful things such as computer viruses from being included in the mail contents sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc., but by any chance they are harmful. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused to the user due to the inclusion of such items.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by the user's violation of this agreement.
4. The Company shall be able to change, delete or add the structure of this site, each content, each page, each service, the products handled, etc. at any time at the discretion of the Company.
5. The user shall bear the cost of preparing and installing computer equipment and communication equipment necessary for using this service, the Internet connection fee, the communication fee such as the line usage fee, and all other costs. You shall use this service within the scope of your own responsibility.
6. If the user's data is lost or becomes unreadable due to a failure or trouble of our computer equipment or communication equipment for providing this service, or a failure of the communication line, we will inform the user. It is possible to immediately cancel or cancel the sales contract and suspend the provision of this service without the need for notification of.
7. If we have any obligation to notify the user, we shall fulfill that obligation by notifying the user based on the information registered in advance. In addition, the Company shall be exempted from liability by processing all notifications and other necessary procedures based on the registered contents of the user.
8. If a user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and the Company shall bear all responsibility. Shall not.
9. The Company may provide information and advice to customers and general members as appropriate, but we are not responsible for any damage caused by it.
10. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the violation of this agreement by general members and other customers.
1. Japanese law shall be the governing law for the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
2. If a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement arises regarding the use of this service, the user and the Company shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
3. If a proceeding is required regarding this agreement, the Tokyo District Court and the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional courts of the first instance.
Established on February 1, 2018
August 1, 2020 Last revision date